Friday, September 4, 2009
Online Pre-Algebra Textbook
The Glencoe Pre-Algebra text book is available online. The link is on this blog under "Text Book Sites." In order to use the online text, you must have Adobe 9.1 and Explorer version 6 (most PC's have this). If you have a Mac, especially an older one like mine, you may not be able to use the online text. Glencoe has asked that I not publish the student access code on this blog. I have given the code to your students in class. If you need the code, you may e-mail me at sydna.graf@jordan.k12.ut.us, and I will e-mail it to you. The site can be a little clunky to navigate. There is a bookmark menu on the left side (click on the small page icon with the blue bookmark over it). Scroll to the bottom of the bookmark menu and locate "Page Navigator." Clicking on this should help you locate the correct page. I hope this helps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment